The 1-Day Marketing Plan
Four video tutorials will show you how to get the clients you want without social media and constant worry
1-Day Marketing Plan
How to Get The Clients You Want Without Social Media and Constant Worry
(This course is FREE to members of The Edge)
Interior designers spend far too little on the type of marketing that really fills their pipeline with quality clients...and far too much on the trivial methods that just leave them frustrated.
In this recorded webinar originally created for members of The Edge (broken into four parts for your convenience), David Shepherd introduces a radically different approach to marketing. Never presented before, you will instantly understand the unquestionable logic of this campaign.
The goal is to give you sufficient information and structure to take one day off (out of your office!) and return like a conquering hero with a marketing plan for your entire year ready to go. Then, you can get on with your design-life and stop worrying everyday about where the next clients will come from.
This innovative and proven approach to marketing stands traditional approaches on their heads. If you want to join the super-designers who work with the top pros and get the top projects, you have to understand the concepts in this course, including:
- Why you're probably not spending nearly enough to make a difference;
- Why you're spending time and money on the wrong things (like social media!)
- How to identify the key influencers and partners that will lead you to the promise land
- How to determine your precise marketing budget for the entire calendar year
- How to "set it and forget it" in terms of your annual marketing budget
- Why quarterly campaigns are much better than everyday worries
- Exactly what to spend and what to send to your targeted market
For almost thirty years, David Shepherd has taught small business strategy at two of the nation's top business schools. And for almost twenty years, he has brought this knowledge exclusively to interior design professionals.
As founder of the Business of Design Conference, David hosted over 3,000 interior designers at 40 events held throughout North America. David has also facilitated the sharing of "best practices" among hundreds of interior design principals, including sole practitioners and principals of 30-person firms. David's current coaching network is a membership organization called The Edge.