Try Membership Today for Only $1!
(Use Coupon Code $1Trial)
The Benefits of Membership in The Edge
Membership in The Edge provides interior designers with precisely the right level and frequency of business education that they need to master a highly complex business and earn what they deserve. It also adds the crucial degree of accountability that is often so hard for those who own their own business. Members of The Edge earn, on average, 2.7X more than nonmember interior designers!
***Now...with weekly updates on how designers are navigating the Coronavirus crisis and preparing to emerge stronger than ever!
As a member of The Edge, you will receive:
- The monthly Edge Newsletter in your mailbox every month;
- Enrollment in the monthly live members' coaching call
- Weekly tips and tactics in your email inbox
- An invitation to the annual IDEAS Online Conference for a sharing of best practices
- Instant access to years worth of valuable archives (videos, PDFs, eBooks, courses, etc.)
- Access to David Shepherd via personal email
- Support from fellow members nationwide
- Discounts on new course offerings from Interior Design MBA online courses
Membership is month-to-month and may be cancelled at anytime, so there is no risk to members. However, due to the value of membership, the average tenure of members who stay for at least one year, is seven years!
For almost thirty years, David Shepherd has taught small business strategy at two of the nation's top business schools. And for almost twenty years, he has brought this knowledge exclusively to interior design professionals.
As founder of the Business of Design Conference, David hosted over 3,000 interior designers at 40 events held throughout North America. David has also facilitated the sharing of "best practices" among hundreds of interior design principals, including sole practitioners and principals of 30-person firms. David's current coaching network is a membership organization called The Edge.